Play IT SAFE
We have instituted the following changes for all games and customers:
- All escape games are PRIVATE. The only people in the room with you will be the guests in your party!
- Room game times are staggered. This will allow us to keep different parties separated from each other. In the event that two groups are in the facility at the same time, we will separate them into at least two different rooms/lobbies.
- Hand sanitizer will be readily available. You are also encouraged to use sanitizer upon arrival and when leaving.
- We have distributed HEPA air filters in ALL our escape rooms in an effort to reduce viral concentrations in the air.
- Before your arrival, our rooms will be thoroughly cleaned, taking extra care to focus on table surfaces, locks, and props.
- IF YOU ARE SICK, please DO NOT attend. We can offer you a credit for a future booking, but we will still run the game for the rest of your party. We do reserve the right to restrict entry to any customers displaying any symptoms.
In addition, to ensure the safety of your party and our employees, we need to make sure to stay on schedule to avoid overcrowding the lobby. We have insituted a new PRE-GAME POLICY as follows:
- We LOCK the front doors until 5 minutes prior to your scheduled game time. You may want to use this time outside to fill out the waiver on our phone, as this will allow us to avoid using public tablets as much as we can.
- Everyone must sign an electronic waiver. Please visit waiver.escape-factor.com to view and sign online
- Rules begin at the earlier of: 1) FIVE minutes after entering, or 2) TEN minutes after your scheduled game time. Rules will begin regardless of whether or not your entire party is present. Game timer will begin 5 minutes after rules begin, with or without you and your guests.
- Latecomers will not be accommodated or refunded.
- Face masks are required to be worn at all times. Gloves are optional. If requested, both are available for a nominal fee.